Thursday, December 23, 2010

X'MAS GIFT EXCHANGE

Christmas is approaching, and remind me the annual gift exchange activity. As the ex-organizer TT left the company, the pretty Angela take initiative to make this "Business as Usual". Appreciates for the efforts she gave.

In the early morning, I woke up to wrap the gift at the meantime of watching Real Madrid vs Levante match. Oh yeah, C.Ronaldo & Benzema both scored hat-tricks, with another two goals from Ozil and Leon.

Awaiting for the gift exchange. See what I will get...



P/S:
This was the gift I wrapped. Guess what! No one draw for this gift until the very last person, and this gift is going to the organizer - Angela.

3 continuous years, I never draw a gift which I like. Cup -> Ballpen -> Chocolate fondue set... But anyway, I did enjoyed the moment of this event.

No comments: